I found this list of seven potential problems with your worship set list over at the Worship Team Coach blog.
I found them useful and hopefully you will too.
The list goes:
1. It’s too long.
2. You’ve got too many new songs.
3. You’ve got too many worn out songs.
4. You don’t repeat them often enough.
5. You repeat them too often.
6. There’s no system to introduce new songs or retire old ones.
7. You’ve got too many of one kind of song.
Read the full post for Jon’s thoughts. It’s a worthwhile read.